I'm still basking in the glow of going out to dinner and hearing live jazz with my hubby, preceded by phone calls from friends near and far, cards (some gorgeous, some funny, some insulting-but-goodnaturedly-affectionate) that arrived through the mail or on the computer, and just good wishes in general.
But I also found out that, besides being the date of my birth, March 22 is:
- International Goof-Off Day (Oh, joy! Can I ever relate!)
- As Young as You Feel Day (Grrrreat! I feel about 32 years old!)
- National Bavarian Crepes Day (Not sure about this one...)
Then, obsessive Google researcher that I am, I delved further into the month of March and its "special days." Did you know that:
- March 5 is Multiple Personality Day (Watch the great 1957 movie Three Faces of Eve. An unknown actress named Joanne Woodward won an Oscar for portraying Eve White, Eve Black, and Jane -- the true story of multiple personalities living inside one person.)
- March 14 is Learn about Butterflies Day
- March 30 is I Am in Control Day
And today? I'll leave you to contemplate this fact and its deeper meaning:
- Today, March 24, is Chocolate-Covered Raisin Day
Quite a day!