The American Fertility Association, a 501 (c) (3) national non-profit organization is a lifetime resource for infertility prevention, reproductive health and family building. The AFA services and materials are provided free of charge to consumers and available to everyone without reservation. The American Fertility Association’s services include an extensive online library, monthly online webinars, telephone and in-person coaching, a resource directory, hosted message boards, daily fertility news and a toll-free support line.
The Mission of The American Fertility Association is to help prevent infertility whenever possible and to help people build families of choice, especially when facing compromised fertility.
• Infertility Prevention Events – Manicures & Martinis – Reaching young women in their twenties and early thirties with key messages about the biological clock, preventing STD’s and avoiding environmental toxins.
• Time of Need Events – Dine & Learn – Reaching women and men with key messages about treatment options and the importance of knowing when to seek treatment with a Reproductive Endocrinologist.
• Online Education Modules – Narrated PowerPoint presentations by leading health care professionals, educators and advocates.
• Library – Trying to Conceive, Adoption, Third Party, Infertility Prevention, LGBT, Parenting & Life After Infertility.
• Webinars – Live monthly presentations.